Saturday, June 13, 2009

THANK YOU

I just wanted to thank those of you who sent me words of encouragement. I also want to thank those of you that donated money using the chipin on my side bar. Thank you all so very much. I cried off and on all day yesterday thinking about you guys, and how you so generously gave of your time, money and prayers. I am so humbled by my sweet spirited bloggy friends.

I will not be able to travel this road without you guys. The support means so much to me. I have lifted you all up in prayer many times. I pray that Jesus blesses you, lifts you up, meets your needs. Thank you again guys, seriously. Hopefully one day, I can return the support to each of you.

2 comments:

Tara. said...

We cannot donate financially at this time (with the big move coming up) but you have my utmost support in many other ways!

Matteo and Sofia's Gram said...

I love your blog design; it is beautiful. I have two little lovebugs from China--a boy and a girl. Both were special needs with cleft lip/cleft palate. Wouldn't trade them for all the wealth in the world! My prays are with you as you begin your journey to your little one.