Sunday, June 21, 2009

ODE TO BRAD

Well, I was going to write a poem for Brad, in honor of Father's Day, however when I read him what I had, he begged me not to. LOL. It wasn't THAT bad, come on. So I guess I will just have to say what I wanted to say without sweet rhymes. It is a darn shame, I tell ya.

Anyway, I just wanted to share how awesome my husband is. I remember before I met him, I would cry to God asking why He didn't have a Christian man for me. I really felt I would never meet someone like Brad. I had no idea what God had in store for me. Patience has never been my thing, so waiting on God to bring us together was torture!

Brad is such a wonderful husband and father. He takes such good care of us. He spends ALL of his free time with us, at home. He does more around the house than I do. He bathes our children, and tucks them in at night. He gets up with them at the crack of dawn in the morning. I don't mean he sometimes does these things, he ALWAYS does these things.

I can honestly say I love him more today, than I did 10 years ago. I believe that our relationship has grown through Him and that is has made all the difference. Our marriage is centered on Jesus. We are so happy and our lives are so full.

I am so grateful to have a true man of God as my husband and I am so grateful my children have such a wonderful godly father.

Sorry this isn't the awesome poem I had prepared - you guys are truly missing out. Anyway, I just want to say Happy Father's Day to the best father I have ever met. I love you Brad!

1 comment:

Tara. said...

Aww, that was sweet. B-Rad sounds, well, pretty Rad!
I so wish we lived closer! Our awesome hubbies could be BFF's, too! ;o)