Saturday, June 27, 2009

INTERESTING CONCEPT

And for sure one I am not comfortable with ... knitted tampons. Knitted. Tampons. Here is a picture:


I consider myself an open minded kind of gal. Things usually don't surprise me, and I pretty easily roll with the punches. But, I gotta tell ya, I am not feeling the knitted tampon. I have never even been able use ob tampons because they don't have an applicator (ew that is a gross word). So the idea of this
little gem completely freaks me out. How does it even work? Yarn is so not absorbant.

To each his own, but I will stick with Playtex. Thankyouverymuch.

4 comments:

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Ha!! That's funny...I did a blog post on that exact same picture a while back.

I'm with you...I'll stick to traditional products!!

Chasity said...

Oh, I would have to agree with you on that one. Very interesting!

Thanks for the laugh!

Tara. said...

One word comes to mind. Ouch.
I use cloth pads, but I could never bring myself to use these.

Unknown said...

How the HECK did I miss this post? I almost choked when I saw that picture!

Michele, I feel like I know so much about you now...

;P