Thursday, March 27, 2008

What a craptacular day.

Absolutely craptacular.

On a lighter note, I lost 2 pounds. That scale better be glad. I seriously was going to throw it out the bathroom window otherwise. Operation Muffin Top, Day 2 was a success. I ate less today than I did yesterday. I didn't get to walk on the elliptical *yet* and I wont be doing it with my 22 pound weight on my back - he's gone to bed. I am, seriously I mean it, going to walk though.

A sweet story for you. We *think* spring is here (even if it is briefly)and my tots played outside for the majority of the day. So I fixed them lunch and took it out to them on the deck. If you know my children, you know that I have to put one on one side of the table and one on the other. So I did that, and came inside for a minute. I went back out there and Jackson had moved his plate and was sitting right beside Julianna.

So I asked him why he moved and all he said was because he wanted to. I asked him if it was to sit by Julianna and he said yea! Then she just laied her head over on him. I could have melted right there! Ah.. moments like these make me think I don't need my prozac anymore.

No comments: