Sunday, March 9, 2008

I just don't get it.

Does someone care to explain to me the fascination of Girl Scout cookies? For the last month all I have heard from a ton of different people was how great Girl Scout cookies are. Up until this week, I honestly don't think I have ever had any. After all the talk about them, I decided I had to have some. I got three different kind, being unsure which ones would be my favorite. I tried Samoas, Peanut Butter Patties and Lemonades. Maybe my expectations were too high, but I seriously don't get it. I mean they were ok, but come on, Lofthouse Sugar cookies (you know the ones with the thick icing and sprinkles) are WAY better. The Samoas were just nasty. Is the allure that they can only be bought once a year? You know we always want what we can't have? Do you all seriously think these cookies taste good? Maybe I am just weird. My husband on the other hand just finished off the Peanut Butter Patties. We have had them for 24 hours. I am pretty sure that is what he had for dinner. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

No comments: