Thursday, July 1, 2010

UM.. WE ARE GOING TO CHINA!

Thanks for the prayers guys!!! They worked! I got an email just a bit ago with concrete travel dates! Finally. Finally!

Julianna and I leave on July 22nd and return on August 6th. Three weeks! We will meet Willa on July 26th or 27th. THIS MONTH. Aghhhhhhhh!

Jesus made a promise to my little girl long before she was ever conceived. He said in John (14:18), "I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." Sweet Willa, only three more weeks and you will never be an orphan again. Your family is coming! Mommy can NOT wait to love on you and tell you, you belong to us!

WOO HOO! I am going to China!!

8 comments:

mommyof3 said...

Yeah Michele! So glad you have your dates! God is so good!

Kyla said...

Praise the Lord. Your post brought tears to my eyes. I am so excited for your family Michele. I will continue to pray for you guys.

Kyla (Much Madness)

Tara Anderson said...

Whoo hoo!!!! I am rejoicing with you!!!

Tara. said...

WOW! This is amazing! 3 more weeks are going to fly by and before you know it, she will be with you! I can't wait to watch this final leg of the journey. Praise God!

Beth said...

Woot!!!! So very happy, praising God walong with you!

China Dreams said...

Awesome news. Looking forward to following you on your journey.

Von said...

Such wonderful news, Michele!! Congratulations!! can't wait to meet little Willa. Wishing you, Julianna & Willa a safe trip! Love you MUCH!!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh what wonderful wonderful news!!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!