Wednesday, June 30, 2010


I can't believe I am even having to write this, but we STILL don't know when we are traveling. Our agency requested an appointment for us with the America Consulate, and they denied it. So, we had to resubmit another request for two weeks later. We haven't heard back yet.

I am officially having a break down. The excruciating wait for TA is finally over, but now I am waiting on my own government (and agency) to actually get us scheduled. I don't understand why it is taking so long. I am hoping for an answer tomorrow.

Will you please, oh gosh, please pray that they can get us in the week of August 3rd? If they can't get us in then, I have NO idea when we will travel.

Please pray guys. This is killing me!


Tara Anderson said...


Ashley said...

I will be praying and congrats on the TA!!

China Dreams said...

I'll be praying for you. What a terrible disappointment at this time, but it will be followed by great relief and joy when they finally get you set!