Friday, July 16, 2010

BLESSINGS!

I got our in country itinerary today with our in country costs. This amount due was for our hotels, some meals, in country flights, guides, etc...  I was a little nervous, because I was expecting, like all of the other fees, for it to be more than the "estimate".  Imagine my shock today, when I opened the email and it was $500 LESS than what I was expecting! I am so excited! With us still being a little bit short, that was a huge blessing for us!

So, our bags are packed (I can't promise that I will not repack them!), our tickets are booked, our hotels secured - oh my goodness! This is really happening!

After tonight - 5 MORE SLEEPS!

4 comments:

Von said...

Only 5 more nights...that is GREAT!!! We are so happy for you. Now you and Anna will have a wonderful trip together to pick up little sister Willa. I know God is going to be with you all the way. Love you all. Trenholm & Von

Tara Anderson said...

Praise God for doing immeasurably more than you could ask or imagine...again! :) Can't wait to see your girl in your arms!!! Only FIVE more sleeps! Whoo hoo!!!!!!

mommyof3 said...

What a blessing! I'm so excited for you and your family. Willa is a lucky girl to be coming home to such a wonderful family! Praise Jesus!

Ashley said...

Oh yeah!! What a wonderful surprise!!