Yeah I got'em and I am going to stick with them, dang it. So here goes:
1. I have to, HAVE TO, end my love affair with Mountain Dew. We have had a good run - almost 34 years (yeah, I am pretty sure I used to get it in my bottle), but it is time to let it go. If you notice that I am a little witchy, cut me some slack. Detox is hard.
2. I will watch less tv. I watch way too much - specifically too much trash tv. I have about 45 episodes of That 70's Show tivo'd right now. I knew I needed an intervention when I realized my three year old can sing the whole theme song, right down to the "Hellloooooo Wisconsinnnnnn" at the end. Doh!
3. I'm going to lose the 30 pounds I put on in 2008. No, for real. I am going to lose it.
4. I am not going to let the laundry become Mt. Everest anymore. I am going to actually do it more often. I decided on this resolution yesterday when my poor husband was forced to go commando when he didn't have any clean drawers. My bad.
5. I am starting a new bible study next week with some ladies at my church that I don't know very well. I am going to try *very* hard to not offend them right off the bat. It will happen eventually, but I am hoping to put it off for at least 2 weeks. Some say it can't be done, but we'll see.
I think that is it for now... if I think of some more, I will be sure to post them as they come to me...