Thursday, January 6, 2011

ALL OVER THE PLACE

All over the place... that's where my brain is at the moment. I feel like my brain has ADD. LOL. Of course it could be the constant chatter in my ear. For instance, like right now. I thought it would be a good time to catch up in the blog world. I made us some hot tea, grabbed my laptop and sat at the table. Julianna is on one end of the table, with her tea, coloring. Jackson is between us, just sitting with his tea. Between the two of them, they have not stopped talking. To me. They really think I am the master of multi-tasking, but I can't tell you how many times I have typed what they said. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have it any other way. But, sometimes a girl would like a moment of quiet. Just a moment. To think, to pray, to potty. You know how it is... Of course, on the other hand, the things you learn about your kids when you are just sitting with them! Anna told me that Jackson peed in the woods. Jackson, quickly jumping to his defense, tells me that it was an emergency. Never mind the fact that our house is as close as the woods. Boys, gotta love them. Truth be told, I am a little jealous. Anyway...

When I sat down, I had full intentions of sharing some things that have been on my heart. That isn't going to happen. Jameson just woke up, and the Fed Ex guy just delivered a birthday gift to Jackson from my mom. It needs to be assembled. And the chattering? Yeah, times three now. I guess my other post can wait until tonight.

1 comment:

Melody Lietzau said...

I can so relate to this post :) And mine have peed in the back yard a time or two :) gotta love boys.