Monday, July 6, 2009

He Keeps Providing!!!

What a whirlwind couple of days! I have prayed so hard for God to provide our homestudy fees - $2000. I have literally been on my face before Him praying for provision.

Today, He answered that prayer. He provided more than I could have ever imagined.

I am so very humbled and grateful. I knew he would provide, that was never a question for me. However, it still took me by surprise. Also, by him providing in such a huge way, it just confirms in my heart that we are doing His will. We are on the exact path he wants us on. He is leading us to our sweet little girl.

Today it felt more real to me than it ever has. The only way I can describe it is like this - when I found out I was pregnant, I knew in my head I was having a baby. But, it wasn't until that first ultrasound when I saw my little peanut, that I knew in my heart. That is what happened for me today - I have known we are adopting for a while, but today I felt it in my heart.

Obviously, we have a long way to go (finanically, emotionally, etc...) but for now, I am resting for a bit.

ACK! We are getting a little girl! YAY!

3 comments:

Beth said...

woot great update, Michele. Just a reminder that God is faithful ALLTHETIME

Blondie said...

YAY!!!

Tara. said...

That's fantastic news!!