Sunday, February 1, 2009

You Know You've Been Waiting For It!

That's right, another trip report.
We are having a great time. However, Saturday made me want to physically hurt somebody. It was NUTS. I am not sure where all the people came from, but clearly they did not get the memo that it was my birthday, and they needed to get out of my way.

We went to Magic Kingdom. Disney has a special thing going on right now for people celebrating their birthday. You can get in for free, get an ultimate fast pass, or a merchandise credit for $75. Pretty good deal, especially since I happened to be there on my birthday. I chose the $75 credit. It is awesome that I had $75 of free money to spend. Wanna know what I bought? I bought Julianna's birthday present. Happy Birthday to me!

Anyway, so Saturday was pretty eventful. We went to the park for a while. My mom, Julianna and I went to the Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian. It was so nice. We had tea and little sandwiches. It was very frufru, but fun. I did learn that my child needs a few (ok a lot) of lessons on etiquette. She really let her inner Wilkesboro shine through. It was hysterical. They really made us feel special though, and it was a nice treat.
The sandwiches were so tasty! We got cucumber and water cress, shrimp salad, egg salad, chicken salad, and some pear cheese thing. My mom got a cheese platter with fruit. Julianna got special dark tea (chocolate milk) and three little sandwiches (pb&j, tuna, and ham/cheese). It really was darn tasty. So between the tea, the little tiny sandwiches, and the cheese plate, it was $56. It was worth it though - and it really did seem like quite a lot of food believe it or not.
Yesterday was the best day so far. We went back to Epcot and spend the entire day. The crowds were low, the kids were happy, the weather was nice - an all around nice day. My favorite part of Epcot is the countries. I guess I feel like it is as close as I will ever get to actually visiting the countries. You probably couldn't guess which country is my favorite - here's a little clue:


Did you guess China? hehe. I spent a lot of time and a lot of money there! It was annoying, I kept thinking how cheap the stuff would be to buy in real China. Oh no, not in Epcot China - everything is a fortune. Anyway, I really love it there. I even watched the Reflections of China film twice! It was so good. Anyway, lots of money, time, and peach tea consumption later, I moved on.
I also enjoy Mexico there. It is just so pretty. It really feels like you are there at night (no matter what time of the day it actually is). I love it!

You also will be interested to know that Miss Sissy Pants wanted to ride Test Track again. I was worried, but I thought, well, maybe she has found some courage deep down inside of herself somewhere. She got on, and loved it! haha! She really is coming out of her shell, thank the lord. Anyway, that is all for now. I will leave you with a few more pictures that are my favorites from the last couple of days.



1. Michele, Oops, I mean Cinderella Castle
2. EPCOT at night
3. Jackson TIRED of the camera in his face! ahhahahahah
4. My sweet baby loving on Mickey
5. And last but not least - JUST SAY NO TO CRACK. Seriously people, you HAVE to know your butt crack is hanging out 5 inches. That is NOT acceptable. Nor is the fact that I took a picture of it though, so I should probably shut up now.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Ok, you seriously took a picture of someone's rear hanging out of their pants. That's hilarious! Does this mean we'll start getting a photographic list of things you shouldn't do at Disney?

And you are such a complete and total mom to spend your Disney Birthday money on a present for your daughter.

I'm glad y'all are having fun!

Unknown said...

I will type more later, when I have time, but two things stand out:

1 - MK on a Saturday? Of course it was NUTS!
2 - I am laughing so hard at the crack pic. Now let's see someone wearing a tube top/tank that really shouldn't be. Nothing like b00bies on the blog!

Anonymous said...

I EXPECTED to see a picture of a butt...thats so you. I think you always do that. :)

Okay..so now I want to go to Epcot. :) Very pretty!!

Talk to you when you get back!

Tuna