Thursday, December 2, 2010

BOOK OF LIFE

This morning I was talking to Julianna about the Book of Life. I was telling her that my name, daddy's name, Jackson's name and anyone that is a Christian has their name written in His book. I went on to tell her that if your name is in the Book, nothing can take it out and it seals your place in Heaven. She started crying! I asked her if she would like her name written in Jesus' book and she said yes! I told her that she would have to say a prayer to Jesus asking Him to come into her heart. She said ok! She climbed up into my lap, and repeated the prayer after me... Jesus, I know that I am a sinner. I know that you died on the cross for my sins. I love you. I want you to be my Savior. Please come into my heart. Thank you Jesus for dying for me. Amen. 

My little girl is SAVED! Praise Jesus! Praise Jesus that Julianna Brooke's name is written in the Book of Life!

I have so much Joy knowing my little one will be with me for all eternity. I am so excited about the things He will do in her life. She has such a heart already. She cares for the orphan and the less fortunate. She gave 10% of her Christmas money in church on Sunday to help buy bibles to pass out to those that do not have any. She wants to adopt her children. She wants to help the people in India that do not know Jesus. Missions is a part of who she is. I can't wait to see the seed in her little heart growing for Jesus. 

This is true Joy. What a wonderful Christmas gift to us!! 

Can I ask - what about you? Do you have Joy and Peace in your heart? Jesus has His arms stretched out to you today. He wants to embrace you and fill you with a Peace and Joy that only comes from Him. He wants to spend eternity with YOU. He died so that you may live. He would have died if only for you. What are you doing for Him today? Seek Him. When you seek Him with your whole heart, you will find Him. He's there and He's waiting. Have faith like a child. Your life will be forever changed.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

That is SO exciting!! And how awesome that you were able to be there with her and lead her in that prayer. I got to do the same with my oldest 2 and there is no greater joy. SOOO happy for you

Tara. said...

Well, that is just fantastic news! What a special day. And what a beautiful picture-she looks just like her beautiful mama!

Ashley said...

Oh MIchele!! How thrilling! I pray the same for my girls every day!

She is just beautiful. Her sweet face glows with joy!

Von said...

We are so proud of JuJu. What an adorable photo!! love Aunt Von