Friday, October 9, 2009

TO MY "ANONYMOUS" FRIEND

While I appreciate your "interest" in our adoption story, I do not appreciate your snarky comments. Clearly, there are some issues that you are dealing with, and I am sorry for that. However, I would prefer that you keep your comments to yourself. This journey is difficult enough by itself, I personally do not need negative feedback.

In your last comment, you asked me who I thought was going to pay for everything? Well, so far, we have. However, I don't owe you an explanation as to how WE are funding OUR adoption, contrary to what you might believe. For what it's worth, I have never (nor do I ever plan on) asked my church family for money.

Here is the bigger picture - we are doing what we are called to do by OUR FATHER. I do understand that when you are walking in the will of Jesus, satan is never closer. I understand that he is trying his very hardest to rob us of our joy. I understand that he is using YOU to do that. Now ask yourself if that is where you want to be? Allowing satan to use you to tear someone down or lifting people up in Jesus?

Whatever your case may be, feel free to move on to someone else. I don't need whatever you have to offer.

Lastly, I want to apologize for letting my flesh take over with this post. I have just had enough. For those of you that have encouraged me and have truly been a friend to me, thank you. I mean that with all of my heart. I am sorry that you have had to read this.

No comments: