Saturday, March 7, 2009

BIG MOUNTAINS

Hm... I have written and rewritten the post a couple of times now. I just can't find the way I want to say all the things I want to say. Bare with me...

I can't really say too much at this time, but we need some prayers from those of you out there that believe in that kind of thing. Everything is fine, great in fact. It isn't anything bad. There are just some things that need prayer - lots and lots of prayer. Fasting, on your face before Jesus kind of prayer.

I am hoping soon that I can share all the details. But for now, please help by praying. Even though I can't share exactly what is going on, Jesus knows. Thank you so much! We really appreciate it!

PS- For the record, we are not adopting. But if you want to pray about that for us too, I wouldn't mind! LOL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let me just say that if this involves moving into the land of the House of Mouse, buy a house with enough bedrooms for a guest room!

Just sayin'...and prayin'!