Friday, March 27, 2009

GULP. IT'S DONE.

I am in the process right now, as we speak (type? read?) of dying my hair brown. Oh no, not just brown, I am dying it *Sunkissed Brown*. That's right, my days as a roots showing redneck blonde are over. Here is a picture of the color it was
(Not the greatest picture, but the only one I have of ME at the moment!). It is quite a bit longer than pictured and soon to be quite a bit darker!

Anyway, when it is all over, said, and done, I will be back to show the after photo. Cross your fingers for me. I am skeered!

AN HOUR LATER:
Well. It's done. I am definitely not feeling it. I predict by tomorrow, I will have gone back to the blonde we all know and love. Funny thing, I was born this color. It should look "natural" on me, but it doesn't FEEL natural! And why is it every single person on the tv right now is blonde? Why must the tv mock me? Well, without further ado, here it is (Another not great picture. It is blurry, but honestly, I feel stupid taking my own picture and I am not doing it again.)

7 comments:

Jnet said...

It is funny, but I only picture you as a brunette...I am surprised every time I see your blonde hair in your pictures.

Amber said...

I think you look beautiful! You always will no matter what color you choose(pink) LOL. Love you!

Frankie said...

I REALLY like it! You could have orange hair and you'd still look BEA-utiful!

Stacey_dryden said...

I think you look great!

Michele said...

Thanks guys! Amber, LOL! I almost didn't do it because then I couldn't do the pink anymore! haha!

Unknown said...

I like the brown, actually.

It's funny to think of it as your original color, though, given your fair skin and freckles!

Courtney said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the brown hair. It better represents who you are. to me anyway ...