Wednesday, March 11, 2009

WILD OLIVE TEES

So I stumbled across this website today, Wild Olive Tees. They are selling these totally cute, hip t-shirts with scripture on them! There are like 6 that I want right off the bat! The awesome thing about this company is they are donating 10% of sales to different charities. The charity they are donating to currently is Shaohannah's Hope. This charity is so awesome, and they do so much. The main thing they do is provide grants to families to aid in the cost of adoption. Together, the ladies at Wild Olive Tees and the founders of Shaohannah's Hope have adopted many children from China (and we all know how I feel about that, now don't we?). So my hope is that you will pop over to Wild Olive Tees and check out (and BUY!) lots of really funky and hip t-shirts! By doing so, you will also be helping families with financial need adopt sweet orphans. Hey, maybe that will be us one day! So, really, you could be helping ME by buying a cool t-shirt, haha!

Go check it out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cool! Too bad they don't have BIG girl sizes.

Unknown said...

Exactly, Haley!

I looked, and there XL is for a size 8-10! HUH?!?! This 14/16 would at least a XXXL in those ranges - where in the world do they buy shirts that small?

I would love to support them, but other than my sister (who is anorexic) or my SILs (sizes 4 and 8), I know no one for whom I could buy these. Bummer.

Mom Of Many said...

Hi,
I laughed outloud when I saw on your profile that you nurse past one and co-sleep - so do we!!

I never tell anyone how long I nursed Graham because it is definitely no PC with most....oh well! Don't regret a minute of it...

And I love your blog title - He REALLY does move mountains! xo

Colleen said...

Hey there...it's Colleen from Wild Olive! I wanted to thank you for your great post about our company. We're very blessed to be heading up this endeavor. I also wanted to let you know that in our next shipment of tees, we will be receiving our new Classic sized tees in L, XL and XXL (hopefully by the end of the month). So keep checking back, or check out our blog to see the instructions on how to pre-order. If you sign up for our newsletter, you'll be the first to know when they arrive! Thanks again, for your support.
Blessings,
Colleen