Sunday, November 2, 2008

Two Posts in One Day.

Wanna hear how badly I need a break? It is a sad, sad story. On Thursday while I was running a couple of errands, I kept thinking how uncomfortable my right shoe was. I couldn't wait to get home and take them off. So, on Friday morning I had an appointment an hour away to get my van door fixed. When I put my shoes on, I made sure I loosened the laces on the right shoe, remembering how uncomfortable it was the day before. Anyway, I get over half way to my appointment and my shoe started to annoy me again. So I look down at my feet (yes I was driving) and I discovered the problem. I had on two completely different shoes. Yes, two different shoes. I was way too far from home to change, so I just wore them. They were both sneakers, but clearly two different sneakers. As if wearing them two days in a row wasn't enough, when I got home I went to my closet and I realized that I had put up the matching (or mismatching as it were) pair a couple of weeks ago when I cleaned up. So apparently, I have been wearing the mismatched ones for at least that long. Niccccceee.

I am so freakin cool, I can hardly stand myself.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How funny! And sooo something I would do...

Yeah, I would be chalking that one up to being a blonde!

Anonymous said...

You are such a trend setter. I bet all of NC will be doing it soon. Mismatch is in!

Anonymous said...

I think you need a good nap again....

Tuna