Friday, August 29, 2008

Major SCORE!

I recently joined houseparty.com (shout out to my peep Haley for the hook up). For those of you that have never heard of it, here is a brief description. It is a site that sends you different products to try out. The idea is to invite friends over and share the said product with them. The products range from food to toys, to a new kitchen! Well, I signed up for the Fisher Price party and they chose me to be a host! Here is what came today -

All of it - for free. It even came with batteries. Some of the little gifts in the front are for us to share with the friends that come to the party. My kids woke up from their nap and thought it was Christmas morning! Holla! So who wants to come to the party? Saturday 4p!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too funny!

I have done several House Parties (Hillshire Farm, Gerber, Scholastic, etc.) and I LOVE THEM!!!!!

Have a blast!
Janna