Tuesday, August 26, 2008

An old post from April

I know without a doubt these are the best years of my life. Every single day I try to soak up my babies and their sweetness because I know that they are growing so incrediably fast.

We just got back from Disney. We had a great time. It was crowded and hot, but it was really nice being together with everyone. Jackson really enjoyed riding the big boy rides - I can't believe he is tall enough ride them. Julianna is almost there herself. It blows my mind.

Tonight I was in the kitchen and I heard Jackson say, "put both legs on me Anna. Yeah, that's better." So I go in to peak on them, and Julianna is lying on the couch with her legs over Jackson's legs and his hand is on her. It was about the sweetest thing EVER. I love how they love each other. It makes me melt.

I love having three babies. I have finally found my place in life, doing what I am suppose to be doing.

No comments: