Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 DAYS OF THANKFULNESS - DAY 1

So I have had (had? Yeah right.) my pity party, I am moving on to all the reasons I have to be thankful. I have decided that for every day in November, I am going to write a post sharing something I am thankful for in my life.

So here is November 1st:

I am so thankful that God chose Brad to by my husband. He is such a godly husband and father. We recently saw the movie Courageous. If you haven't seen this movie, I highly recommend it. You will laugh, cry, and more importantly, leave challenged. The movie is about a group of men that realize they aren't being the godly husband and fathers God intended them to be. I know fathers' that have shared that this movie was a wake up call for them, and praise Jesus for that. However, I can say with 100% honesty that Brad lives that life already.

He is so many things to me. I can't imagine my life without him, and I pray I never do. I look forward to growing old with him and spending the rest of my days at his side!

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Just precious!!! Hey girl, you can keep having your 'pity' party with me, I totally understand!!

I am also doing a thankful post every day!! How cool is that? I will love reading yours. I think this is perfect timing for you to help you focus elsewhere. But don't lose sight of what God has called you to do eventually! You ARE called to adopt and His time will be spot on! Enjoy this break and all that God has for you at this time.

Praying for you,

Naomi