Because I know you want to know random facts about Michele, I am going to give you some (Sad what a girl will do to avoid doing laundry).
1. I can not get into a bed that is not made. In fact, I have gone as far as waking Brad up to make the bed, so I could get in it. If the covers are not straighten and perfect, I am not getting in it.
2. I can not sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door. So if we are on vacation and the door is on the side of the bed I sleep on, I have to switch. Now there is an exception to that rule - if I am alone, then I have to sleep on the side of the bed by the door.
3. I loathe frogs. I hate all things about frogs. I would rather a spider crawl on me than a frog. Hate. Them.
4. I love eating raw potatoes with vinegar and lots of salt (So it is no surprise that I like salt and vinegar chips. LOL).
5. If I had the money, I would get multiple plastic surgeries.
6. I wish Brad would grow a burly beard.
7. I am sarcastic by nature. I know some have a problem with that. However, I don't see how sarcasm is any worse than arrogance. So there.
8. After we bring Willa home, I would love to pursue a domestic adoption. I really feel like there is a little African American boy out there that belongs to me. Shhhh don't tell Brad though.
9. I miss my family. I miss having my parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, and cousins close by. I am sad that my kids are growing up without that closeness.
10. I don't like new music. I only want to listen to music that I am familiar with. I hate when Brad makes me listen to new music. I play the same cd's over and over (currently Third Day, Tenth Avenue North and Casting Crowns).
11. I love boiled peanuts and I think I am going to go fix some. I always keep some frozen in my freezer.
12. I am a very proud South Carolinian. Charleston is just in my blood. And even though my children were born in a different state, they too, are South Carolinians. That's just the way it is.
13. I would sell everything I own and move to China. I love China. I love the Chinese people. I love the culture. I left my heart there in July. And once Willa is home, I hope to make an annual mission trip back to China.
14. I feel cheated that I don't live in Cinderella Castle. Of course, I realize that completely contradicts random fact number 13. However this is my blog and I can contradict myself if I want to.
15. I can't wait to talk to certain people in heaven (obviously, besides Jesus). Here is my list:
Martin Luther King, Jr.
the thief that hung next to Jesus on the cross
Esther from the bible
my sweet pa pa
16. I love the Golden Girls. I can't help it. I just do. Dorothy is me in the old age, I think.
17. I love the smell of the marsh.
18. I could eat Chinese, Mexican, and fried chicken everyday for the rest of my life.
19. I never regret eloping. Best decision ever.
20. I wish I had a better relationship with certain family members. I know I have made mistakes that hurt them, but if they were willing to completely put our differences and past aside, I would be so very excited. I hate missing out on their lives.
OK... that's all. I know this post wasn't very exciting. But I accomplished what I set out to do... the laundry is still piled up. Now it's just too late. LOL!