Wednesday, May 25, 2011

COMPLETE RANDOMESS

Because I know you want to know random facts about Michele, I am going to give you some (Sad what a girl will do to avoid doing laundry).

1. I can not get into a bed that is not made. In fact, I have gone as far as waking Brad up to make the bed, so I could get in it. If the covers are not straighten and perfect, I am not getting in it.

2. I can not sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door. So if we are on vacation and the door is on the side of the bed I sleep on, I have to switch. Now there is an exception to that rule - if I am alone, then I have to sleep on the side of the bed by the door.

3. I loathe frogs. I hate all things about frogs. I would rather a spider crawl on me than a frog. Hate. Them.

4. I love eating raw potatoes with vinegar and lots of salt (So it is no surprise that I like salt and vinegar chips. LOL).

5. If I had the money, I would get multiple plastic surgeries.

6. I wish Brad would grow a burly beard.

7. I am sarcastic by nature. I know some have a problem with that. However, I don't see how sarcasm is any worse than arrogance. So there.

8. After we bring Willa home, I would love to pursue a domestic adoption. I really feel like there is a little African American boy out there that belongs to me. Shhhh don't tell Brad though.

9. I miss my family. I miss having my parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, and cousins close by. I am sad that my kids are growing up without that closeness.

10. I don't like new music. I only want to listen to music that I am familiar with. I hate when Brad makes me listen to new music. I play the same cd's over and over (currently Third Day, Tenth Avenue North and Casting Crowns).

11. I love boiled peanuts and I think I am going to go fix some. I always keep some frozen in my freezer.

12. I am a very proud South Carolinian. Charleston is just in my blood.  And even though my children were born in a different state, they too, are South Carolinians. That's just the way it is.

13. I would sell everything I own and move to China. I love China. I love the Chinese people. I love the culture. I left my heart there in July. And once Willa is home, I hope to make an annual mission trip back to China.

14. I feel cheated that I don't live in Cinderella Castle. Of course, I realize that completely contradicts random fact number 13. However this is my blog and I can contradict myself if I want to.

15. I can't wait to talk to certain people in heaven (obviously, besides Jesus). Here is my list:

Martin Luther King, Jr.
the thief that hung next to Jesus on the cross
Esther from the bible
Ronald Reagan
my sweet pa pa

16. I love the Golden Girls. I can't help it. I just do. Dorothy is me in the old age, I think.

17. I love the smell of the marsh.

18. I could eat Chinese, Mexican, and fried chicken everyday for the rest of my life.

19. I never regret eloping. Best decision ever.

20. I wish I had a better relationship with certain family members. I know I have made mistakes that hurt them, but if they were willing to completely put our differences and past aside, I would be so very excited. I hate missing out on their lives.

OK... that's all. I know this post wasn't very exciting. But I accomplished what I set out to do... the laundry is still piled up. Now it's just too late.  LOL!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Totally fun to read!

Tara. said...

I love all of those facts!

Cheri said...

I enjoyed that. I'm thinking of doing one, but don't think it will be quite amusing as yours.

Unknown said...

Learned a lot about you here --- eloped, huh? Wanna keep going back to China? Let's get a bunch of us girls and go with my parents on a short term trip. Wouldn't that be fun?