Friday, November 19, 2010

EXCITING!

I am excited to announce our new fundraiser! We recently applied for a grant from Show Hope. During that process, we discovered they also help with fundraising by selling t-shirts!

I feel very passionately about these t-shirts. Not just because they will help us raise funds to bring Willa home, but because of the message on the shirts. The shirt's advocate for the orphan. They help spread the message that we, as Christians, are God's plan for the orphan. They also spread the word about Show Hope. Show Hope is a wonderful foundation that helps families in their journey to bring their adopted children home. So, the CAUSE is way more important than the fundraising. The fundraising helps my family, specifically, in our journey.  Please buy a t-shirt and be a part of God's plan for Willa, and orphans worldwide.  We are not all called to adopt, but we are called to do something.

So here they are! There are 8 different designs. They can be ordered in multiple sizes!



T-Shirt 1

Unisex - S, M, L, XL, 2X

T-Shirt 2

Long Sleeve Womens - S, M, L, XL, 2X

T-Shirt 3

Violet Shirt in Women
Women - S, M, L, XL  


T-Shirt 4

I Dig Army Green - Women and Youth
Women - S, M, L, XL, 2XL
Youth - YXS, YS, YM, Yl, YXL

T-Shirt 5

I SHOW HOPE
Unisex - S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X

T-Shirt 6

I SHOW HOPE 
Unisex - S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X

T-Shirt 7

I SHOP HOPE
Unisex - S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X

T-Shirt 8

I SHOW HOPE
Unisex - S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X

All of the I SHOW HOPE shirts are also printed on the back as shown in the image below.

How cute are they?? I love all of them! Please support our fundraiser by purchasing a t-shirt! Buy one for your whole family! The shirts are $30.00 each. Our family will receive 50% of the proceeds to bring sweet Willa home! 

Please help! I have included a Paypal link on the sidebar. Feel free to use that - please use the drop down menu to include what number shirt you want, and what size. If you prefer to place an order and mail a check, that will be fine also! You can send me an email jackjujam @ yahoo.com with your order and your mailing  address. I will send you my address to mail a check. 

One more thing, I can not place the order until I have at least 24 orders in. Just an FYI, if you are worried about it. As soon as I can, I will place the order. It will come in a couple of weeks later. I will then promptly get your shirt to you! 

Thank you all so very much! It's been a long, difficult journey. We could not do it without you guys!

1 comment:

Tara. said...

That IS exciting! I'll definitely check them out!