I'm a slacker. I admit it. I am really going to try to be better about posting my Thursday's things to pray for. Gosh knows we need prayer. I know all of you do, too. So please join in! I would love to be able to pray for your needs, as you so faithfully help pray for mine!
1. Please pray for me as a homeschool mom. I am working very hard to keep my cool and not let my
2. Please pray for my children as we have hit a funk in school. Actually, Jackson seems to be doing better, but Julianna? Oh lawd, Julianna is doing to drive me to drink. That child is so smart, yet so... hm... I can't even think of a word to describe her. Free spirit, maybe? She wants to learn to read, and she does well for the most part, but she just can't be bothered by all of this... learning.
3. Please pray for God's timing with our adoption. I want to be matched now, Brad wants to wait until June. Pray that we will focus on what God has planned for us and for Willa, and not our timing.
4. Please pray for our finances. We have a lot of money to come up with. Fortunately, all of my fees and such will carry over. We did not lose any of that. We do, however, have to come up with travel fees again. I originally said that I would never travel back to China without Brad. However, now, I am seeing that Brad going is just another expense that we can not afford. We will need around $12,000 if I travel alone. We have $100. HAHA! So we have a *long* way to go. If a miracle happened and money fell from the sky, I would take my whole family. They all want to travel - but then I would need $22,000. YIKES!
5. One last one, but it's a big one. I am due to have another MRI/MRA of my head. The doctor told me when I was originally diagnosed with the brain cavernoma that I needed to repeat the MRI in 2 years. It's time. I don't want to go. I have *severe* anxiety about it. He did tell me that the cavernoma is not a big deal. In fact, it is very likely that I was born with it. He does just want to make sure it isn't growing however. I say let's leave well enough alone. I am having no symptoms what so ever. So I just need to decide what to do. OR! I could just pray for complete healing and just trust in Jesus. Yeah, I like that idea.
Please post a comment with a specific prayer need that you have. OR! Better yet, write up your own Thursday's Things to Pray For post and leave a comment so I can check it out. I genuinely would love to pray for you!