Monday, May 31, 2010

THIS CRACKS ME UP

So we had a benefit concert a few weeks back to help raise funds to bring Willa home. We raised close to $3000 - which was such a blessing! I have to share a video of my husband leading worship that night. It was hysterical - and awesome all at the same time. Check it out...

Sweet Home Up in Heaven



I am not sure if that helped or hurt the fundraising efforts. LOL! A lot of "church folk" do not appreciate Skynard in church! LOL! Clearly you can look at my husband and see that he doesn't care. HAHA!

4 comments:

Tara Anderson said...

That is great!!! And I'm SO glad you raised so much with your fundraiser! What a blessing, indeed!!!

The Raudenbush Family said...

Very cool! Which one is your hubby? Looks like everybody was having a blast! So wonderful that you raised that much money! Praise God for that! Wish I could have come and jammed with everyone there myself. :)
Kelly

Michele said...

Thanks guys! Kelly, my husband is the hippy (lol) with the guitar, singing.

It really was fun. And such a blessing!

*Overflowing* said...

WOW...that is awesome!!!! God is so good!!!