Monday, October 13, 2008

Napping

I never take naps. I would like to, but I feel like when the tots are napping I should use my "free" time wisely. Plus a 45 minute nap just pisses off. I need 2 hours. However yesterday, I *had* to nap. I was working on web design for the business my MIL is starting and I just couldn't hold my eyes open any longer. It was quiet in my house, I was sitting on the couch and the nap was calling my name. So I got all comfy and was out cold in I don't know, 2 seconds? Well, then I got cold. You know how it is when you are asleep on the sofa and you get chilly and you just can NOT get up to get a blanket. I mean it is physically impossible to get up. So I covered up with the pillows on the couch. And you know what? It worked. It felt so very good. As a matter of fact, it was about this same time yesterday. And I am in the same place, doing the same thing. Hm... I think I am going to go get a blanket now. While the pillows worked fine in a pinch, I would rather have a blanket. My eye lids are getting heavy again. I see a new trend in the works!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too love my naps. Sometimes, I will nap for a week straight when I get all the kiddos down, but most of the times I am catching up on my TV shows and surfing the net, eating lunch, cleaning up everyone else's lunch and folding clothes.

I do miss my naps!

Tunabutt...