Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I, INTERRUPT THIS SCHEDULED PANIC ATTACK

To say everything is fine!! I just spoke with our family coordinator, she has met with the director and everything is ok. I do have to redo a couple of things (my financial worksheet and employment letter) and have the financial part of the home study re-written, but all in all, it wont be a problem.

GOD IS SO GOOD! I love how He answers and EXCEEDS my prayer requests! I was thinking the whole time I was on the phone with her, oh gosh, I have to get busy! If I still want to be considered for the shared list in November, I have to get moving to get all of this stuff done. I didn't mention any of that to her, but she said to me, "Also, since technically, we have a draft of your homestudy, even though it needs changes, you can still be considered for a match when the list comes out in TWO WEEKS." YAY!

So you girls were right - He who started a good work, will carry it to completion! I love adding things to my "list" of confirmations that we are absolutely in the midst of HIS WILL. There is no place I would rather be!

5 comments:

Tara Anderson said...

Praise God! I rejoice with you! A little extra paperwork is small in comparison to what it "could" have been! And by the way...I'm totally jealous that you'll be taking a peek at November's list. :)

Kathy said...

Yeah ! Praise God !!!

Tara. said...

WooooooHooooo!! That made my day! My heart was breaking for you hoping this wasn't the end of the road. YAY!

TanyaLea said...

Praise the Lord!! God is faithful and HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH!!! <>< Don't ya just love how He is into details!?! :)

God bless! <><
~ Tanya

Blondie said...

Yay!

That is a GREAT post title, btw!